I’m addicted to the song even though I can’t comprehend the lyrics. (It’s in Japanese, you see.) It’s more of an instrumental sub piece than a true classical but I love it anyway. I’ve been listening to too much anime songs, what with the opening themes of all those anime I watch and all.
Currently, reality’s been feeling quite surreal. I think I need a wake-up call (and a loud one at that).
I’m still trying to understand Samurai 7. I like the fifth successor, but I’m bad at remembering names. Wish someone could explain the plot to me though.
[Update]
----------
March 15 2006.
(Short description)
Thursday’s unit outing was fun. Sad to say that I didn’t get a tan since the sun wasn’t strong enough. I’m totally expended - not much of an outdoor person myself. I love nature, but I prefer solace.
Played: volleyball, a bit of captain ball before said ball fell into the crevice, some games which unfortunately involves sea-water-bombs, and a wacky version of wacko (we were not spared from the salty assault of the water bombs as yet), etc.
The others were quite eager to get themselves wet. I didn’t bring extra clothing, and avoided the waters. I’m not a good swimmer, anyway.
Went home earlier than the rest since it would take me a good two hours to journey my way slowly to my house.
------------------------
(Ps: does anyone have the first OP of Loveless anime?)
No comments:
Post a Comment