Thursday, July 06, 2006

Faith definitely doesn’t come easy. And it only gets harder and harder. But praise God; he’s always there beside me. You’ll find him, if only you seek.

Matthew 7:7-8:

"Ask, and it will be given you. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and it will be opened for you.

For everyone who asks receives. He who seeks finds. To him who knocks it will be opened.”






I hope I never fall away, because it’s one thing to have never experienced God, but another totally different matter to have once been close to him and yet chose to escape from the light.



Everything I need is You
My beginning, my forever
Everything I need is You









And even if I’m an alien in a foreign land, it doesn’t matter. Even if they can’t understand now, I won’t back away. Because you’re the reason I live – the way, the truth, the light…

And even if I have to go against the grain, and even if I have to go through the valley of death…. It’s nothing compared to your sacrifice.

No comments: