the dead link

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Today's color is red. Okay, so it's more blue than it is red, but that can't be helped when you have someone as erratic as I am. : D

Happy New Year, though I suspect you might be tired of the same old greetings after more than 24 hours of them.

I need to work. >__>
Posted by c00ki3 at 1:53 AM
Labels: art, short

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  July (3)
  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2007 (66)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ▼  January (7)
      • Still SICK.T__TI'm barely functioning. Ahaha... Ha...
      • Ah damn, I think I'm really really sick. As if a p...
      • I can't log into Anderson Portal!*grumbles grumble...
      • Things I have to replace/buy/repair/etc:Foolscap p...
      • I could use a fresh beginning too All of my regre...
      • Useful freewares:Opencanvas 1.1InkscapeEasytoonArt...
      • Today's color is red. Okay, so it's more blue than...
  • ►  2006 (80)
    • ►  December (21)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2005 (22)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (11)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.