Ahhh~!@&&#^*@!%#~~!!!
>____> heheh...
ENCOUNTER! was really a life transforming camp for me. I'm relieved that I didn't miss the moving of the Holy Spirit!
Initially, I did not have much expectation for the camp because I've gone for the last church camp and I thought it wouldn't be much different. God proved me very very wrong! This was really an impact-ful camp, one that I’ll remember for a very very long time.
I believe I have received a touch from God. :D
All along I wasn’t a very outspoken person, and it isn’t in my nature to be conversational. It was an area that I’ve been struggling in for a long time, and though I’ve tried times and times again to overcome it, the efforts were in vain. But come to think of it, I didn’t have much faith in myself either. I was pessimist in my thinking, always worrying about the worst and not daring to take the step of faith. But God spoke to me during the camp, and told me that as long as I have the desire to be changed, he will do the rest. * w *
During the altar call, I was really wondering what I should ask for. In the end, I asked God to strengthen my faith. I realized that if I wanted to do great things for God, I must have the faith to believe in it first. And even if I did not believe in my abilities, I’ll have to trust that God will enable us to do his works, because God is a faithful God. Amen.
I’ve decided to commit my life fully into God’s hands. Why not? God is a good God; so I can be assured that he always have our good in mind. And now I’m wondering why on earth did I not give my 100% to God in the first place anyway.
Whee~ Took one teeny weeny step of faith, God did the rest.
One man can change the world, why not you?
Just read my past entries, and I think God has a good sense of humor. ^__^
No comments:
Post a Comment