Friday, June 23, 2006

Here’s another one of those short entries, because I’ve still got Mathematics homework on my hands. ^__^

My day started off with a weird feeling of déjà vu, which had me wondering whether I was still in dreamland. I had the intense feeling that I’ve dreamt the same dream (which I woke up from) before, woke up in the same setting as before, did the same things as before, and experience the same feeling of déjà vu like before. If my memory was that effective, it would ultimately just go round and round in a circle…

Before I had time to properly contemplate the origin of the strange experience of déjà vu, I realized that I was late for my CCA training session. I shall let you guess my next course of action. :)

Yes! Of course I rushed down to school. ^__^ (No prize for the correct answer, but there’ll be a pitying pat on your head for all who got the wrong answer.)

Chinese Dance was not that bad, considering the fact that I used to hate it. It’s still as physically draining as always, but I’ve come to terms with that. My left leg is still in the process of healing, though. (I’m still quite frustrated with it, to be honest.)

Shall pray for my leg. Stupid leg. >:(

Anyways, after that, I went to the AMK library to return my overdue books. Lost my way because I had a bad sense of direction, but I prayed that I’ll find the correct way out of the horrible maze and I did. It was such a relief for me, because I’ve been walking aimlessly for quite some time. (I was determined that I could find my way out on my own, so I didn’t ask for directions, which was pure silliness on my part, when I later reflected.)

I went into the library to enjoy the air conditioning, even though the book drop was outside. *____* It was a hot, sunny, yellow banana day, okay? T__T I felt like I was going to melt like some sort of ice cream.

To my delight, there was direct bus to Serangoon RC from the bus stop near the library. To my greater delight misfortune, Kar Chian boarded the bus 3 or 4 stops after that. Then we went to the Macs at Serangoon to eat. Pamela joined us. (oh nosh, I must be blind, for I didn’t notice her even though she had been right in front of us when we went in.) >___> Never mind, Kar Chian too. And then we waited for Lays.

(A few hours later…)

I think the Shepherd training class was great, even though I think I could have absorbed much more if I was less tired. (Have I said that Chinese Dance’s a physically draining activity?) And I think the stories are inspiring, because they show the kind of concern the shepherds have for their sheep. I pray that I’ll be a good shepherd too, ^__^

Oh, I forgot to mention that I felt another déjà vu yet again, during lunch at Macs. =___= Something occurred to me during the training class…

What if, the déjà vu experience is not just from a figment of your experiences, but instead, dreams that reveal a little of God’s plan for you? Hmmmm…

No comments: