I haven’t been blogging for quite a while, and it feels strange to be typing an entry now. (And yes, I’m supposed to be doing my homework, so this shall be another short entry yet again.) I am determined to lead a holistic Christian life. Muwahaha. So yeah, so much for attempting to finish my homework and here I am blogging. Erm, actually, just wanted to make a promise to myself and to God that I’ll live my life to the fullest. So yeah, this is proof, in case I forget. Hmmms… (I think this is the worst entry I’ve written with all of its grammatical mistakes.) ^__^
Happy and super happy. No reason, really.
Oh yar, also want to say that I’m very glad to be in the kingdom of God with all of you! Meet you all at the end of the race, then! >:D
Shall do my maths le, so bye for now. Y__Y ^ www ^ ß don’t know what emoticon this is, but anyways…
No comments:
Post a Comment