Tuesday, June 05, 2007

5 fun facts about Hui Tian:

1. I like grocery shopping, and shopping for stationery. In fact, it's the only shopping I do regularly. I dislike shopping for clothes/ accessories/ etc, but it's tolerable. >__> To tell you the truth, I've never shopped for clothes alone before, because it's just not as appealing to me as other forms of shopping. Ahaha...


2. I absolutely loathe drawing with a mouse, but I can't be bothered to save up for a tablet or a scanner. I would rather work part time or sell off my comics than save up for what I want, typically. *cough cough* The reason - food. I can't help spending on snacks.


3. I've been asked this questions several times (okay, actually, only 2 or 3 times...), so I'll answer it here as well. :3 What do I do on the internet normally? Hmm, I log in to Gaiaonline and chat, read blogs such as BoingBoing and also the news. I browse through Deviantart, and I read wikipedia articles as well. :3 Sometimes I read webcomics, and sometimes, I oekaki or draw on OpenCanvas (which isn't technically a task that requires internet...). I watch videos (usually anime >__>) on CrunchyRoll or YouTube. Occasionally, I blog hop or update this blog. And even more rarely, I'm doing work. Hoho. And by work I mean going to Flickr and some various sites to source for references for design "work" and stoning in front of the computer wondering how to make a design better.


4. I can sleep standing. :3 Haha, it's handy for when you can't get a seat in public transport and needs sleep. I've almost fallen down before because of this though. >__>



5. There's no real meaning to my alias c00ki3. It's just a username that stuck. It all started with the "cookie and cream cheese cake" era and I don't really remember how I got the nickname anymore. >__> I suspect it's something lame. Ohohoho.

No comments: