Saturday, June 16, 2007

Yo, to all who's reading this, I'm fasting from the internet except for MSN messenger, certain music sites where I get my dose of music from, and blogger. I'll keep myself accountable through this blog, then.

I'm at Matthew Chapter 10.

Today's sermon was about being assured in your identity in Christ. One thing that struck me the most was this sentence: Don't worry about what others think about you, because chances are, they are worrying about what you think about them as well. It makes sense to me, though I guess it's always been known to me. Sometimes you just need a reminder. :3

In any case, it's time for "5 fun facts about Hui Tian". Hurhur.

1. I dislike the dark, but I've got to sleep in the dark because the lights in my bedroom's spoilt. In fact, quite a number of things in my house are not in tip top condition. Haha.

2. I love the library. I go there at least once a month. :3 I frequent the "Art" shelves a lot, and I often go to the Yishun library because it's near my house. (Not exactly very near though, it's about a 20 minutes bus-ride from my house.)

3. I'm nocturnal. It's quite hard to get me to sleep at night sometimes, because I'll rather be doing something else than sleep. If I've been actively running about the whole day though, be rest assured that I'll be the first one to bed. I'm not exactly naturally nocturnal. It just turns out that I'm normally busy doing something at night and want to continue doing whatever I'm doing into late into the wee hours of morning. I almost never get tired at nights though.

4. I don't have any favorite color. I'm extremely picky and would love this particular shade of blue but hate another one. I'm fickle as well; my favorite color at the moment is sea blue, but ask me a day later and it may be black. I love white for its simplicity. :3

5. My desk is an organized mess. Really. >__<>__>

No comments: