Thursday, January 05, 2006

Corbicula japonica PrimeⅠ    ヤマトシジミ


Corbicula japonica PrimeⅠ    ヤマトシジミ
Credit: poesie.

I was more than aggravated when I found out that the school had ingeniously integrated the computer so that Blogger was one of those blocked websites. I couldn't log into my account, but I'll find my way around that.

I love Flickr so very dearly!

Upon accessing the internet yesterday back at my house, I was pondering on what subject to update my blog on. After all, what's a blog without entries? I wrote a full page on God-knows-what but unfortunately, I didn't get to the point of publishing it since I thought it was crap.

Today, I'm determined to write an entry for my blog, even if I am currently clueless about what to write. I find it difficult to write in a public environment, so do excuse my lack of inspiration. I'm feeling nauseous just typing this…

I'll be back in a while…

*Goes off to puck her stomach out*

Gah…

No comments: