Monday, January 02, 2006

I just visited the school portal to confirm my class allocation. I’m in 3/6, just as I suspected. Lol. It’s relieving to know that See Peng and Tracie are in my class, since that means I wouldn’t be alone at the beginning of the year. Being the lesser of the social circle, I have always dreaded new school years where you have to build up your social web in class again. I lack the ability to initiate conversations, which is a huge stumbling block for me in the field of evangelizing and reaching out. In layman terms, I’m your typical “I’m-here-but-I’m-invisible”, antisocial person.

On a brighter note, I’m not as silent as I was before, though I do hope that I’ll be able to express myself better in speech. For those who enjoy peace, I guess this will be bad news for you. I’m going to break out of my shell (or at least try to). I solemnly promise that I won’t be as irritating as Zhi Wei though. ^____^

Class 3/6 is located on the fourth floor, from what I heard. I didn’t bother to download the PowerPoint presentation from the Anderson portal; hence I’m not sure where on earth is class 3/6 going to be. I’ll just tag along with my future classmates when we return to our classes from assembly. Hopefully I’ll be able to remember the location of the classroom the next day, or I’ll be a helpless wandering sheep. Baaaaa~

I can’t maneuver around the school compound without some risk of getting myself lost. Too many days spent moving through narrow corridors has made me accustomed to walking a fixed route. I still find the prospect of not having a back gate hard to swallow. I might have become too lazy even to walk the short journey to school from the MRT station. And it’s strange to go into the canteen all of a sudden.

Change has an exaggerated effect on me. I’m never accustomed to changes, no matter how small it might be. That’s one more thing I have to work upon…

I wasn’t planning to be present for the sec3 camp. In fact, the sheer thought of it has slipped my mind for the past few months. But since the choice is not mine, I had better start packing before the panic settles in and render me unable to do anything. Haha. (I always do late minute packing and end up running around the house like a fretting madwoman. Not a pretty sight…)


Time passes too frigging fast. T____T (and yes, this is another abrupt ending, courtesy of me.)

No comments: