Gah.
I can’t believe it’s another new year again, another set of resolutions, a new principal, new stuff, new clothes… It’s scary how time passes so fast. And I imagine that in a flash I’ll be old and wrinkled and in the same moment I’ll die of old age. And the thought itself leads to other thoughts which brings me to one question…
Will I be forever remembered or will I be slowly forgotten?
To me, such silly questions bring me no enlightenment. The question will be justified when the time comes. Why worry anyway? Fame, fortune, family, friends… They don’t matter when you are dead, do they?
The most important thing is to live your life as it is.
Which leads me to this quote-
Dream as if you’ll live forever, Live as if you’ll die today.
If your conscience is clear and you lived your life to the fullest, there’s nothing to fear. And the answer to living my life to its fullest capacity is God.
And that’s enough an answer for me. For I have faith as small as a mustard seed.
Muahahaha~
No comments:
Post a Comment