Hear hear. My wallet has been found! Thus is the joy and insanity of thou. My prayer has been answered. Though I should say, all my prayers are dutifully answered. My silly little brother thought it was funny to see me panic over the loss of my beloved wallet. I'm not that money minded, though I treasure my wallet quite a bit. Well, at least he had the sense of returning it to me before I reported the loss of my ez-link card. Praise the lord for the miracle. I forgive the little terror for stealing my sacred pocession. I'm merciful, if only for now.
I've been obsessed with neopets of late, and even so with my pretty collection of avatars. Though the addiction caused me quite a fortune of vitual money and wasted a large part of my time, I am more than obliging to sacrifice. Advent calendar is 3 days away, I'm dreading December and awaiting it impatiently at the same time. I'm having my maths mastery test in a few weeks time... So, you had better wish me luck. I should start revising for the stupid thing now but I'm resoluted to start the damned task at the start of the month, though it's only 3 days away now. I procastinate too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment