Wah.
Sian arh.
I want to play Gunz, but my video controller does not support the game. And my hardisk space's probably as low as it gets. I can't concentrate, I can't read. I'll drift off to lalaland if I do. There's nothing much to read anyway. Any fanfiction to recommend? I've been staring at the monitor for the past few hours doing, ultimately, nothing. Such is the sadness of my pitiful life, where all I do is meaningless shit I myself don't even find the point of. My brother was irritating me and I killed him just now. (No, actually I just bribed him with food) I'm learning javascript at this point of moment but it's hurting my eyes just to see the word 'javascript'. It's too damn boring to understand. I kept saying I was going to submit a blogskin, but I've been slacking. And I've no motivation to open the documents of my fanfiction, I've no inspiration. Nothing. =____=
I swear I'm working on chapter 10, it's just that... wait, let me come up with an excuse. Okay, maybe I'm too lazy to continue any longer but chapter 10 has really gotten me stuck. Also, my original fiction is in the tatters. I've been a pig for the past few days but I guess that's my business anyway. I'm trying to find a good book to read but I think Tracie haven't return my book of yet. I'm hungry but too lazy to find food, and even if I do, I'm too lazy to bring the food to my mouth. I want to sleep but my legs refuse to walk the short distance to the bed (which is, by the way, just behind me.) and I'm dying of thirst, but I don't want to drink those gasy soft drinks. I know I'm complaining of nothing, but hey presto, it's nice to rant.
I'm all better now. ^___^
But damn, if one could die of boredom, that would be a relief to me now.
No comments:
Post a Comment