Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I have a boring life, so much so that I can't remember a single most boring thing I did. I'm gonna find myself a job, or rather, my mother's going to. It's too frigging boring to be stuck with an inanimate object such as the computer, for the rest of my life. And whatever happened to the resolution of learning JavaScript? Forget it, I'm hopeless at staying awake. =____=

For now, I'm going to make myself useful by decomposing, thus becoming fertilizers for crops and when I die, I'll go to heaven for the good deed. xD

I was planning to have half-boiled eggs for breakfast, but I promptly forgot about it and it turned out to be hard-boiled eggs. >___< It doesn't matter though, cos I like eggs too much to give it a miss.

I'm boiling the water for a proper half-boiled egg now. Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be another lost cause for me.

Wishlist: Wacom tablet, and sony erricsson W800. Not forgetting... Chocolates!

Christmas is coming... *hint hint*

No comments: