Pastel red, pale blue.
Delicate strokes of brush,
On pure white canvas.
I pray I will find my missing wallet, even though I acknowledge the fact that it's gone forever. I miss it so much I would pay more than it is worth to get it back again. However, it's unlikely I'll find it. T___T
Well, at least my mouse seems to be back to normal. It's so weird I think it's a miracle. I didn't do anything to fix it, unless you count the violence as a remedy. My brother's keyboard has magically recovered itself too. Lol.
I'm kinda hard on cash now, so if anyone has a job to recommend, please do contact me. I'll be ever so grateful I'd pay you ten percent of my salary (you wish). I hope I can find a relatively easy job with a high salary, but that's only my wishful thinking.
And yay! I can go for church camp! Happy happy happy~ My mum paid half of it! *continues her dance around the house* Whoots! (no, don't ask me why I can blog while skipping around the house, it's an innate ability)
Whee! Ned1 all the way! Haha.
My S.O.W very pathetic leh, hence I shall gather my courage and what's left of my bruised pride and go and outreach. Lol. My dear juniors, would you like to help me? *inserts puppy face here*
No comments:
Post a Comment