Sunday, November 13, 2005

This is the first sentence of the first entry.

This is the sentence after the first sentence of the first entry.

This is the sentence after the sentence after the first sentence of the first entry.

I’m bored.

^_______^

I’m supposed to begin on a 40 days fast this wonderful day. It wouldn’t really make any differences to me since my storage memory is almost equivalent to none and it’s not uncommon that I forget to eat my meals anyway.

The important is…

I can’t watch television for the rest of the 40 days too!

*withers away*

But me, I have great perseverance, so I won’t die just yet. (I’m a great liar too…) I’ll pull through and survive this immense tribulation! *inserts triumphant laughter here*

Hahaha…

Is it just me, or did the temperature dropped down a few notches?

No, don’t answer that question.

I must really get my lazy bum out of this chair and walk to the kitchen where the food are. My stomach’s complaining already. Gee, how impatient.

=__________=

Bah.

Tag me if you want me to link you, I can’t remember any of your links! >___<

Yeah, pathetic…

Whoots.

No comments: