Sunday, November 26, 2006

Things I have to replace/buy/repair/etc:

Current mouse with broken scroll - I'll probably get one from my dad some day, but I'll just have to settle for the silly excuse now.

Firefox browser - I think something's wrong with it. Probably an attack from spywares. Ahaha...

A4 examination pad aka foolscap paper - Someday... Someday...

Blue and Black pens - Gwarrr...

Eraser - I lack stationary.

0.5 2B pencil leads - eh, my current ones are in need of medication, along with some psycotherapy. >__>

New hard drive - not that urgent, but my computer is slowing down due to the complexity of photoshop while I'm using that oversized program.

New wallet - Current one has a hole for half a year now...

New handphone - The one I'm using now is stuck-up and angsty. Lol.

Textbooks - Gotta buy them before I'm too late.



Optional list:

Sensitivity/ Pressure tablet (some day when the sky rains dogs and cats literally.)
Color pencil set (Where was the old one...?)
Christmas gifts (better start saving up now...)
Camera (a good one is rarely ever cheap)
Bible (for someone)
Other drawing materials (nib pens and ink, drawing paper)


To do (for the rest of hols):
complete commiissssioons...
clean deskspace
clean room
finish "homework"
finish studying maths, chem, bio, geog
finish NT
bring (someone) to cross the line of faith
( something )
( something )
( something )
Read news


to do (opt):
start filling up my sketch book
update blog design


wishlist:
upload at least 10 more submission to devart (irrelevant)
get a new handphone (hardly possible)
get a new sheep (*__*)
design blogskins (gwahaha)
learn html and programming
learn a new language
learn next year's syllabus (irrelevant)
get a job (that's for after the O's)
Read all the books from the "Arts" and "English" section of the Yishun library
start writing a novel
write/draw a manga
go for a missions trip
learn how to play guitar
heal my stupid leg and "split" properly. Lol.
finish reading the dictionary
research more about science and christianity and all the related things of christianity
Score well for all subjects. ohoho.



A.O.I:
faithfulness
lateness
initiative
( )
( )
( )
( )



Scedule:
Bible crash course 27th, 30th,
CCA resumes on 15th
Christmas Serv 23rd dec
CLC 7th 8th dec
Camp 11, 12, 13 dec
3-6 chalet: 29, 30 dec, 1 jan (not confirmed)
buy books 15th dec (during lunch break)
dance chalet: 15 16?
sch start: jan 2? >__<>

No comments: