Songs review: (eh?)
Gackt - Redemption
6.5/10
Characteristic smooth vocals and nice transitions, but I rather dislike the interruptions of voices in between. The tune isn't isn't exceptional, but does have its catchiness.
Namie Amuro - mi corazon (te'amor)
5/10
Rather bland and lack enough pauses. Repetive as well
Zeebra - Street Dreams
6.5/10
Good imitation of street rapping, though the initial surprise wears off after listening to it for a minute of so. (And it's 4 minutes long!) >___<
KinKi Kids - natsu no ousama
7/10
Uplifting tune and nice salsa beat. "O ae, O ae!" : D
Zard - Good-bye my loneliness
6/10
Pleasant and soothing, but has a quality to it that suggest "oldies". (Not that I'm against that, but it just doesn't have the zest to it.)
Every Little Thing - Jump
7/10
This had a nice catchy tune to it, and everything was pleasant, though not extraordinary.
Ayumi Hamasaki - Surreal
8/10
The background music was really atmospheric and the tune, though harder to catch, was interesting enough with good inserts and pauses. The introduction was what really drew me in, but the later part of the song did not disappoint.
Misia - Into the Light
7/10
Had a nice dance music beat and very strong vocals. The tune was nothing special, though sassy enough to attract, but it was the high vocals that got my attention. Lol.
Hitomi Takahashi - bokutachi no yukue
7/10
The instrumental inserts were nice, transitions were nice, vocals were nice... Quite a lot of transitions which were executed finely, but that's the only thing that I can actually remember. >__>
Rag Fair - hareruya
8/10
Cute song with interesting techniques. > W < The tune is addictive as well. I think I might check out this band some day. "Ha Re Ru Ya~" Kekeke, I might just be biased, but oh well...
Mai Kuraki - Can't Forget Your Love
7/10
The background intrument (piano) in the introduction makes it sound a little like a Christmas jingle, but apart from that, though it's soothing and all, it doesn't really leave an impression. :\
Mr.Children - Drawing
7.5/10
I like the vocals. ^__^ But the tune is boring. >__> I'll check out this artist when I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment