T__T It takes so long to upload files, I realize. Or perhaps, I should say, it takes so long to upload files, which are utterly HUGE. Gahh… 15 x almost 10MB worth of PSD files! I never knew Photoshop file format took up so much space! Come to think of it… Why didn’t I just zip it? o___o Ah…
Oh well, I shall complete this quiz in the meantime, though I think my answers would be given out in a very perturbed tone, since it’s not the best exactly the best time of the day for such mundane things… Forgive me if I sound prissy.
1. How old do you wish you were?
Moderately old, I’m not up to decomposition yet.
2.Where were you when 9/11 happened?
On Earth, I hope.
3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Report them to the police. Stealing is a punishable offense by law.
4. Do you consider yourself kind?
It depends on what’s your definition of kind. But I doubt I am your kind of “kind” because I am only one of a kind.
5. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
In my saving deposit bank, then I’ll get interest for it.
6. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
I want to be fluent in my own invented language, but then I won’t be “expressing myself readily, clearly, effectively”.
7. Do you know your neighbors?
I know them. But I don’t “know” them. Oh wait, I don’t even think that I know them. Do you know what I’m talking about?
8. What do you consider a vacation?
I consider it a valid excuse from work.
9. Do you follow your horoscope?
I can’t find its footprints…
10. Would you move for the person you love?
No, if it truly is love, he will let me have the seat!
11. Are you touchy feely?
Touché, but not to humans.
12. Do you believe that opposites attract?
Most of the time, when I do not doubt modern science… But then again…
13. Dream job?
I may dream during a “Job”, but I don’t dream of a “Job”.
14. Favorite TV channels?
I’ve taken a liking to channel ‘U’.
15. Favorite place to go on weekends?
Where my heart is.
16. Showers or baths?
I’ve only got showering fixtures at my house. So, showers it is.
17. Do you paint your nails?
I pain nails, though not intentional. (Hey, it was my father who passed me the hammer.) But no, I haven’t thought of painting them before. They’re okay as a silvery color.
18. Do you trust people easily?
A person as one whole is not worthy of trust. Yet, single units of them are, most of the time.
19. What are your phobias?
I’ve not been diagnosed of one, yet.
20. Do you want kids?
They’re lovable, but I’m not a pedophile.
21. Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Yes, it wouldn’t be nice to throw it away.
22. Where would you rather be now?
My physical self? Then the answer would be a few more steps away from where I am right now.
23. Who makes you warm and fuzzy?
The closest answer I have is a blanket which fulfils only one of the two requirements and isn’t even human…
24. Heavy or light sleeper?
I’m normally about 46.5kg heavy when I sleep, so it depends on your standard of “heavy” and “light”.
25. Are you paranoid?
Perhaps. But not in the way the question intended it to be, unless its setter knew that paranoia patients suffer from delusions of persecution or grandeur.
26. Are you impatient?
Not at the moment.
27. Who can you relate to?
That depends on the degree of relativity “relate” correspond to.
28. How do you feel about interracial couples?
Apathy.
29. Have you been burned by love?
I didn’t know it has a temperature. But no, I haven’t been.
30. What’s your pick-up line?
…
31. What’s your main ring tone on your mobile?
D technolife on vibrator mode.
32. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I can’t remember exactly.
33. What did the last text on your mobile say?
There was no last text.
34. Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
My mum’s bed, because she claims it’s hers.
35. What colored shirt are you wearing?
But I’m not wearing a shirt…?
36. Most recent movie you watched?
I can’t remember the name of it.
37. Name three things you have on at all times.
My body, my soul, my spirit.
38. What color are your bed sheets?
I do not know at the moment.
39. How much cash do you have right now?
I do not know.
40. What’s your favorite part of the chicken?
The feathers, but that is also the favorite part for every bird alive on earth.
41. What’s your favorites town/city?
I don’t have one.
42. I can't wait till: Forever meets forever.
43. What did you have for dinner last night?
I don’t know what it is called.
44. How tall are you barefoot?
I’m not sure at the moment.
45. Do you own a gun?
No, not at the moment. Used to, but it became useless when the bullets when missing.
46. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Prefer… over what?
47. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
Hard to say, but considering that I’ve been in this particular place for the past decade at this particular time… Probably at my house.
48. Last thing you ate?
Banana.
49. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Too many to list.
50. Last thing that made you laugh?
I can’t remember.
51. Worst injury you ever had?
I can’t remember.
52. Does someone have a crush on you?
I do not know.
53. What’s your favorite candy?
I do not know.
54. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Any joyous songs that are fit to hearing.
PART TWO:
Do the following...
1.Think of 15 short bits of interesting stuff about yourself. And they've got to be true.
2. Come up with 5 false statements regarding yourself, but for fun's sake keep them in the threshold of believability.
3. Jumble them all up together and list them in any order.
4. Let people guess which the five false ones are!
5. Get 5 others to the same.
1. I breathe.
2. I think.
3. I live.
4. I love.
5. I am.
6. I feel.
7. I hope.
8. I learn.
9. I believe.
10. I hate.
11. I cease.
12. I hurt.
13. I regret.
14. I forget.
15. I care.
17. I am perfect.
18. I am perpetually happy.
19. I don’t sleep.
20. I am an immortal.
5 others to do this long quiz:
1. Vincent Van Gogh
2. Michelangelo Buonarroti
3. Pablo Picasso
4. Leonardo da Vinci
5. Salvador Dali
No comments:
Post a Comment