Favorite webcomics of the moment: Schism, Airshell and BRINK. (Gwarr... I think all of the main characters are clinically insane. Perhaps that's the reason it had drawn me into the story in the first place. Haha.)
Favorite song of the moment: None. I just can't choose a few. >__>
Favorite book of the moment: "Dynamic anatomy" by some great artist I can't remember. Ohoho. And I've thrown it into the scary book drop few days ago. :(
Current books: "God's Blog" by Lanny Donoho, "The expect's guide to 100 things everyone should know how to do", which is compiled by Samantha Ettus, "Balderdash and Piffle: English words and their curious origins" by Alex Games and the self acclaimed "The complete Drawing and Painting course" which doesn't state the author's name. >__>
Current list of broken things: My mouse, my fingernail (well, it's actually the thumbnail, but "thumbnail" is too ambiguous.), my spectacles. And that reminds me... I need to fetch my spectacles from the optician soon!
Current W.I.P for the sake of it: [x] ("x" marks the spot, yo.)
No comments:
Post a Comment