Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Before I begin to rant about my insignificant life (which most of you won’t even bother to read about), I’m going to first rant about my mathematics mastery test. Despite the early awakening, I manage to get there two minutes late. But the test only started ten minutes after I got there. Thank God for that. I thought it would have been inevitable to make a dramatic (and somewhat embarrassing) entrance. I imagined myself opening the door to the examining area with every eyes locked onto me. Fortunately, my imagination was not realized.

The paper itself was relatively easy, but due to my utter lack of motivation and my blatant procrastination, I presume that I might have failed my mathematics (again). It wouldn’t be so surprising, but I fear that it would bring me more trouble. (Example: more mastery tests and more remedial lessons…) Moral of the story: Work hard!

I’m definitely going to buck up for next year. You can feel free to whack me on my head with a mathematics or chemistry textbook (God knows how thick they are) if I’m caught slacking. But promise me that you will send me to the hospital in case I faint. >______<

The test ended at 10.30am, much earlier than expected. What was I thinking when I held to the belief that it will finish at 11.30am at the earliest? *bangs her head onto the wall* See Peng, LiYi and I went to the bus stop and waited for 20 freaking minutes before the bus finally came. Yep, I believe that it was a test of patience…

North East is going into zoning soon. I find it a little sad, but I understand that for great breakthroughs to happen, sacrifices must be made! I really pray that NED1 (since it’s not officially NEA1 until New Year…) will grow into a strong and united team that’s Sub-district size in the near future! Looking back to my previous ways, some things have really and seriously change. It’s amazing how God works miracles in our lives.

From a skeptical believer to who I am now, it’s only been three months, but it’s been a nice marathon of spiritual growth that I will continue running. I believe that as the best Christian, we should aim to impact the lives of the people around us than to be influenced by them.

Let’s aim to win the race, not just finish it! If you want to be a Christian, be the BEST Christian instead. (This applies to daily life as well. ^___^)

No comments: