Featuring... My new layout!
Blue, white and orange.
I think Naruto's obsession with the bright freaky color is rubbing off on me. That is not good. That is definitely not good. But before I panic over nothing, please give some warm applause to the new layout. Lol.
Took me quite some time to get the design right, because I had a serious lack of brushes and patterns. I made the brushes and patterns myself, since I was too much of a lazy-ass to click on the "Mozilla Firefox" button. It would have saved me a considerable amount of time if I did. *weeps*
The orange border at the bottom was a matter of impulse, but as usual, my laziness had extended to such grounds that I'm rendered unable to push the ctrl+z button. But hey, just cover up the lower part of your monitor and everything's going to be fine, yeah?
Simplicity is nice, it doesn't sap your energy as much. Yay for my inability to cough up anything that cost more than a few hours work.
No comments:
Post a Comment