Thursday, December 29, 2005

The rules to the game of virtual “tag” are one post below this one. I’m sorry. I just couldn’t resist the urge to blog. I wonder how many people actually read my rambles. But the number would just be another source of depression, though the comforting thought is the fact that I could probably “count” the number with my puny little fingers. (Finally… my calculating isn’t that bad after all?)

Another four more days till school reopening. I’m equally anxious about the year ahead as I am excited about it. Years pass by quickly without a sound, and I’m somewhat surprised by its silence. (Don’t take that literally.) But the truth remains; time is a sneaky bastard. I am astounded that I’m going to be a secondary three student next year, and the thought itself is too terrifying for me to ponder upon it. And the horrible thing is – I’m still in my own sweet wonderland, reminiscing about the time I had in secondary one. For a person with limited memory capacity, that is a great feat indeed.

It’s been such a great time laughing at 2-6’s ridiculous humor. Thanks for the entertainment; I would of died of boredom otherwise. I’ll miss you guys, greatly. I’m still dreading the new environment and the new faces I’ll see. Conservative people hate changes.

Speaking of changes and the likes, I am reminded that a new principal has replaced our beloved Mrs. Tan. *sigh* I’ve heard lots of gossiping around the school about the new principal, and most of them paints a bad image of her. But it is not my place to judge, so my impression of her is still hazy at best.

Anyway, here’s wishing all of you a happy new year (in advance).

^____^

I need sleep at the moment. Or coffee.

Or both.

No comments: