I empathize with those who have heard the gospel, believed it and back slided. I was a half-hearted Christian once, and the thought of attending service was more of a burden than a joy as it is now. That was a long time ago, and things had taken a hundred and eighty degrees change. I’ve forgotten the name of the person who brought me to CHCC then, but I still remember her face. She was my neighbor, a playmate, some would say. I remembered how I loathed her selfish disposition and her bossy nature. But I was blind then. Too foolish to recognize how stupid I was.
I believe some things had changed since then. No longer am I the little girl, who cried at every small defeat.
I can no longer doubt the existence of God, not when the experience is so real. From one miracle to another, blessing after blessings… I can no longer disclaim the reality of my one and only lord.
Anyway… Enough for the depressing stuff! Move on, I say.
God spoke to me one single word: Responsibility.
Yep, the horrifying, dreadful, terrible, gruesome word called responsibility. But I won’t tell you more about it. It’s a… s.e.c.r.e.t.
Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment