Submitted two blogskins today. *feels accomplished* Finally did something constructive on the net after rotting for... a few months. ^____^
I'm going away for camp tomorrow. I'll miss my computer so much I think I'll cry on the way there. I'm planning of bringing my plushies along but my backpack's too small. And that reminds me... I haven't pack my bag yet! *chokes on her spit and promptly dies* How could I forget?
Never mind, don't answer that. I even forgot to wait for zhiwei yesterday. Poor girl. *cough cough* And I ate her seaweed fries! Yum yum. I'll repay her kindness... err... when I get my pocketmoney. Lols.
I'm broke. My wallet has holes in them now. I didn't think money could fly on their invisible wings, but I've learnt my lessons. I'm going to keep all my notes in my mouth so they can't fly out. Keke...
Ahh, and I forgot to buy yihui's present. T___T Somebody please bang my head against a wall or something. I'm being forgetful... (no, ignore the fact that I always have been.)
Wah, it's december already...
No comments:
Post a Comment